Pittsburgh SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & Inbound Marketing
If you’ve found this page then you’re looking for ways to generate more leads for your business by showing up on the first page of Google, Bing, or Yahoo. As of March 2015 the search engine landscape looks pretty one-sided as Google continues to hold a dominant market share:
Since Google makes up a majority of the search engine traffic in the US, there is high demand from website owners to get their site in the top three positions. Advanced Web Ranking did a fantastic study to show that on average the top three positions achieve about a 19% click-through rate. As your page drops further down the page the click through rate decreases, which means your site will see fewer visitors and ultimately your business will see fewer leads. My job as a Pittsburgh SEO Consultant is to work with you (and your team) to optimize the website for the best possible long term performance. I live in Pittsburgh, so the ideal situation is to work with local businesses in the area. If you’re in immediate need of search engine optimization help, the services I offer are found below.
Elements of successful SEO campaign management
Pittsburgh SEO Services
I offer both on-page and off-page SEO services for local businesses:
- Keyword Research Services – The foundation of any good internet marketing project. This is absolutely necessary to identify the most appropriate targets from the very beginning of the campaign
- Technical Site/SEO Audit – I comb through your site to find anything that could be holding us back. Depending on the size of the site, this could take anywhere from a couple hours to a couple dozen hours. I report all my findings and recommendations in a detailed document to help you get a better understanding where your website currently stands.
- Onsite Optimization – Using the Technical Site Audit and Keyword Research targets, I optimize your website to give you a leg up on the competition. I can work with most CMS (content management system) platforms, but a majority of my work has been in WordPress
- Competitor Analysis – We identify a few competitors you want to leapfrog ahead, and I go into my lab to identify what they’re doing to their websites. I’ll be able to see why they’re succeeding in Google, and understand how to get your website not only up with them but past them.
- Link Audit / Detox – I comb through your site’s backlinks to help identify if a previous SEO did you harm. If some nasty links are found, I can help get rid of those for you
- Link Audit / Competitor Analysis – I spend time to research what kind of links your competitors have pointing to their sites, and devise a strategy how we can get similar links (or even links on the same sites).
- Link Building – No, this isn’t directory submissions or article marketing; this is real outreach. We work out an editorial calendar for blog posts, content creation, and find other awesome ways to give the world great resources. After we work out a plan for great content, I’ll research websites to pitch these great resources to. The final step is content promotion to get your awesome content out to the world. Since this is a much larger, time intensive project I require a minimum of 20 hours per month to make sure we can see positive results from the work.